Search This Website

Thursday, June 18, 2020

I have never heard such jokes. 1


1. An alcoholic was traveling in a bus. He was tearing a piece of newspaper in his hand. And threw it out the window. The woman sitting next to him - the traveler asked him, 'Please explain to me what it means to throw such a piece of newspaper out the window?' "It scares the elephants away." The alcoholic spoke. 'I don't see any elephants here. Hussein said to the lady. 'Then my prescription is very effective, right?' Got the answer.
2. Clerk (on the phone): 'Sorry madam! Khanna Saheb has gone to the hotel with his wife for breakfast.
Mrs. Khanna: 'M? So tell him that he had a stenographer's phone. One girl asked her boyfriend: 'If I marry you, will you stop smoking?'
Boyfriend: 'Yes… ..' 'Alcohol… ..?' 'Yes, I'll give it up too.' 'The company of your friends?' 'I'll leave.' 'What else can I give up?' 'Intended to marry.
3. A woman came under a motor but did not hit it too much. The motorist fled the scene. So the police asked the woman: 'Have you seen the number plate of the motor?' 'No, because the motor came and went like a storm. But she wore a green sari, a white blouse and beautiful earrings in her ears. Her necklace was very beautiful. The beautiful bindi on the forehead and the bracelet on the hand were very beautiful and
4. Servant (to the actress's husband): 'Just, sir! Let me go now. I can't stay with Sethani? Of the actress
Husband: 'Does Sethani bother you so much? 'Yes,'
The servant said as
he left, she did not know that my job was temporary. I can leave at any time. He puts such a roof on me, orders me not to be you? Seth! In your generation you never employ bachelors and only employ married people, what is the reason for that?
'The thing is,'. ' Sethe replied with a soft smile, 'No matter how much you shout at the married people, they don't get angry.
You will find all the details of government jobs and government schemes here.Stay at home and save the country from Corona and follow the rules of the government.
Also follow the rule of the government and save the country from Corona and help the people in this epidemic
Stay tuned for similar news and today's new information will be muted

No comments:

Post a Comment