Search This Website

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sushant Singh tweeted that the reason for the suicide - the deleted tweet is going viral - what is the fact?


June 14 has come as a shocking news for the Bollywood industry. Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide. However, the reason behind Sushant's suicide has not been revealed yet. Mumbai police reached his house for investigation. According to reports, Sushant's house servant called the police and informed them about this.
Today everyone wants to know the cause of his death. The only question on everyone's mind is why Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide in the end. Some people feel that they are not getting full support from the film industry. That is why he took this step. According to Aajtak, Sushant Singh Rajput posted 3 tweets on his Twitter account before committing suicide on June 14. However, it was later deleted. Sushant posted all three tweets on June 14 at 5.43am. But this has not been confirmed by any other means. And even Trishul News does not confirm this.
In his first tweet, Sushant Singh wrote, "No one would ask about our health, our mental state, what our thoughts are going on, what is going on in our lives. This is the way we are treated. I have gone through all these things and I am tired of this kind of effort now. I have come a long way in this field. I don't know why I'm tweeting this. "
In his second tweet, Sushant Singh wrote, "I have fought many hardships in my life. I will delete this tweet soon. Some of you may know that I am fed up with this success. I do not see fame. It's very comfortable, but it is very difficult to handle. "
Sushant then wrote in his final tweet, "I'm going to end all this. I'm going away for a new end. Then people start talking to each other well." Stop keeping your thoughts inside. See you again on the other side of the world. Goodbye. "
Sushant made his name on the small screen before jumping on the big screen, especially in the sacred relationship he played a major role. Sushant Chetan landed on the big screen with Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Hai based on Bhagat's bestselling book Three Mistakes of My Life.
The actor was 34 years old. He made his Bollywood debut with "Kaipo Che"! And finally starred in Shallow. Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging at his Bandra home early this morning. Some of his friends were also at home when his body was found. The door to his room was broken and he was found hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment