Search This Website

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Eventually the controversy over the statement on Krishna will come to an end, Morari Bapu took a big decision


There is a huge protest against Morari Bapu over his statement about Krishna. Morari Bapu has twice apologized for the protest. The controversy has since come to an end at the Ahir Samaj meeting.
 But there was a demand by Kanha Vichar Manch and other organizations that Morari Bapu should come to Dwarka and apologize to God. Then finally the controversy over the statement on Krishna will come to an end. Morari Bapu will apologize to Dwarkadhish today.
  • The controversy over Lord Krishna will end today
  • Going to Dwarka, storyteller Moraribapu will apologize
  • Morari Bapu again apologized for the controversial statement
The controversy over Lord Krishna will end today. Storyteller Moraribapu Devbhoomi will go to Dwarka and apologize to Dwarkadhish. Sharda will attend the back at 5.00 pm. Moraribapu commented on Lord Krishna. It was opposed by Kanha Vichar Manch and Ahir Samaj. Then the 12-day-long controversy will end today. Kanha Vichar Manch said that not us, Morari Bapu came to Dwarka and apologized to Lord Dwarkadhish.
Appeal to the youth of Ahir Samaj to keep peace
meeting of Ahir Samaj was held at Mangal Dham of Junagadh Bhavnath regarding the Moraribapu controversy. In which damage control was discussed. The youth of Ahir Samaj were appealed to keep the peace. At the same time, a resolution was passed unanimously not to escalate the controversy on social media. The meeting was attended by former minister Devanand Solanki, MLA Bhagabhai Barad, Mayabhai Ahir and leaders of Junagadh, Jamnagar and Gir Somnath districts.
Morari Bapu again apologized for the controversial statement
Storyteller Morari Bapu once again apologized for his controversial statement about Krishna. Morari Bapu was emotional when he apologized. Crying, he said that he would choose to take samadhi before anyone in the world gets hurt. I apologize if anyone has been hurt by my statement. In any case I understand the grace of the Lord. I don’t want controversy in society.
 At the same time, he said that everyone is in general pain because of me. But whether you understand me or not but I understand you as my own, there are no parks for me. K કૃષ્ણa is my favorite deity, Purna Purshottam.
 That is why I have expressed the pains of Krishna’s last days. As many times as my eyes are wet while remembering Krishna, so many times no one is wet. The tears in my eyes are the tears of my soul and not of the eyes, so I repeat that if anyone is hurt by my statement, I apologize again. Then today Morari Bapu will apologize to Dwarkadhish

No comments:

Post a Comment